CharitaBulls Task Force
The CharitaBulls Task Force was born from our amazing volunteers who wanted to have a more active role in our organization. CharitaBulls is 100% volunteer based and would not be possible without the dedication of each of our dedicated members.
Interested in joining the Task Force? We are always looking for committed volunteers who are willing to help. Below are the guidelines for all Task Force Members:
- Joining at least one committee and attending 75% of meetings
- Actively participating in one or more fundraising activities and agreeing to fund raise with a goal of minimum $500 (This can be in-kind and sponsorship donations.)
- Working in good faith with staff and other CharitaBulls Task Force members as partners towards the achievement of our goals.
- Initiates partnerships with community agencies for outreach purposes
- Develops creative ideas for innovative models of outreach
- Participates in outreach and community events
- Promotes a positive image when representing the foundation at all times.
The application period for the 2017 CharitaBulls Task Force is now closed. If you are still interested in helping we are always looking for volunteers for our special events and other activities. Fill out the form below and we will reach out when we need more assistance.
Please fill out the following information to be notified when we are in need of additional volunteer help.