TEAM & SPONSOR REGISTRATION
TEAM RULES & INFO
- All players (including alternates) must be 18 or older (ID required at check-in)
- Only registered players are able to participate in the events
- All players must sign a release before participating in any event
- Each team must be at their assigned event at the start of each event time slot before the start of the buzzer with enough players to participate or they forfeit that event.
- Each team must designate one player as the "Team Captain" to be the main contact on event day and be responsible for players at each event
- If at any time the CharitaBulls staff, security team or celebrity guest feels that a player or guest is behaving inappropriately and/or in a manner that could result in injury or unlawful action, we reserve the right to remove said person(s) from the premises immediately and deny re-entry into the event.
- No alcohol will be distributed or sold during this event.
- Teams will be sent event details & rules 2 weeks prior to the event
- Teams may provide their own branded tent(s) for their team station
- Teams are allowed to bring outside food and non-alcoholic drinks in personal coolers. Food must stay in designated team station.
- Teams are welcome to bring guests. Guests are NOT allowed to participate in any of the events. They may observe only and cheer on their team(s).
- Teams may provide their own event day shirts and decoration for their team stations. *Awards will be given to the teams with the best "team style" and best decorated team station.