Release Age Restriction *
Volunteers must be 18 years or older to give authorization of the releases necessary to volunteer for our events. If you are under 18, please have a parent or guardian contact us at email@example.com for more information.
I have permission to grant participation on their behalf as a parent/guardian and release CharitaBulls from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
Photo and Video Release *
I hereby grant CharitaBulls and the Wade Smith Foundation (WSF) the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs and/or video recordings of me on CharitaBulls, WSF and other websites and in publications, promotional flyers, educational materials, derivative works, or for any other similar purpose without compensation to me. I understand and agree that such photographs and/or video recordings of me may be placed on the Internet. I also understand and agree that I may be identified by name and/or title in printed, Internet or broadcast information that might accompany the photographs and/or video recordings of me. I waive the right to approve the final product. I agree that all such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings, and any reproductions thereof, and all plates, negatives, recording tape and digital files are and shall remain the property of CharitaBulls and WSF. I hereby release, acquit and forever discharge the WSF, CharitaBulls, its board and directors, sponsors and vendors from any and all claims, demands, rights, promises, damages and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use or distribution of said photographs and/or video recordings, including but not limited to any claims for invasion of privacy, appropriation of likeness or defamation. I hereby warrant that I am eighteen (18) years old or more and competent to contract in my own name or, if I am less than eighteen years old, that my parent or guardian has signed this release form below. This release is binding on me and my heirs, assigns and personal representatives.
Event Volunteer Policy *
- Event day volunteers are to dress in the requested event day attire and be presentable at all times. *Specifics for each event will be sent out before the event.
- Event day volunteers must report on time at the agreed upon time listed in their confirmation emails and stay at their stations until released by the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Event day volunteers must never interfere with the event experience of our guests at any time. If you feel there is a situation that needs to be addressed with an attendee, please inform the Volunteer Coordinator immediately.
- Event day volunteers shall not consume alcohol at any time before or during the event. There is a zero tolerance for this behavior and if you are found to be drinking you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Event day volunteers shall interact with our celebrity guests in a professional manner at all times. Unless given permission by your Volunteer Coordinator, photos and/or autographs are forbidden.
- VOLUNTEERS MUST BE ABLE TO STAND/WALK IN HEAT FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME
-Volunteer freely wishes to participate in Field Day Combine at the park and therefore releases, waives, discharges and convenants not to sue, or otherwise seek redress or compensation from CharitaBulls from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.